Post game internet disconnect (force boot)

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.12.43871.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I will be in post game lobby and will be fiddling around with the graphs and all of a sudden I get a message pop up saying that I have been disconnected

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Finish game
  2. Go into post game stats graph
  3. Jump between graph and stats (or something along those lines) and I will get disconnected. Those are the rough steps, I cant remember the exact things I have to click on to get disconnected.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

I was not supposed to be disconnected at the end of the game

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

2 Likes

Hi @SergeantPoultry!

Thank you for your report. We could not reproduce this on our side. Did it happen to you only once? Could you tell us which steps you followed if it happens again?

Hi @IkoKnight8151,

Sorry for the late response. This issue has happened to me multiple times now. It seemingly just happens randomly and by the time it does occur it’s already too late to do anything. It happened just the other day, and this time it triggered just by going through each of the headers in the post game stats and then pausing on the graph. I’m sorry if that’s not specific enough. Regarding uploading a save game, I could not find the specific game for this issue. In the future, how do I do so because not all of the games I played showed up in the “load a game” area, only the ones where someone had disconnected.

Thanks @SergeantPoultry, we will check in our next games if this happen to us.

About the save game, maybe you can look in your files and order by “Date modified”. The last save game created that day should be the one that you are looking for.

Thanks!