These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 2022-09-16 one
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I join a pre-made team in Rank or Quick Play. When queueing, I cannot see what map host star or ban
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Ask your friend to host a rank game or quick play game
- Ask them to invite you
- You join the the group
- Host ban some map and star a map
- Ask your friend to start queuning, you will no longer able to see what the host has star or ban
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
When start queuning, you will no longer able to see what the host has star or ban
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.