✨ Pre-Order Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition NOW; Play it on October 15!

Hi! Thank you for giving us your feedback here. We understand that some prices were not properly adjusted for some regions; anyone in those regions who pre-ordered the game before the price change can self-refund and re-purchase the game at the new, intended price.

Thank you again!

7 Likes

Hi! Thank you very much for giving attention to our complaint and adjusting the price to our region :smiley:

are the 2 civs only civs DE getting? if it is then it will be a shame as they will miss out a big part of the new world. Africa

2 Likes

I am happy that we got the Inca, but still missing the Persians(to represent middle east), Thais(to represent Indo China) and Africans!

I hope there will atleast be new maps with African natives.

8 Likes

The regional pricing should’ve updated in S. America and Far East by now, look again

The Australian price is a $1.70USD more than US :stuck_out_tongue:

Will there be more civilizations in the future? Or would it be like AoE 2 DE?

No new civs should be expected in the near future

We would have done well with a few more civilisations - Persia, Morocco, Siam, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Burma and Poland.

1 Like

Why polish language isn’t included? The first edition of the game had a Polish language version. I still play it today!

5 Likes

I think the DEs will get new civs. Not now, but in the future. I don’t think everybody’s going to switch for AOE4.

aoe4 would have to be a heck of a game to get everyone to switch permanently.

3 Likes

Just pre-ordered. :muscle:

3 Likes

Good afternoon,i have preordered the game but i have a question about Steam.So there is now a bundle with complete collection and DE,but i just want to know if Microsoft can comment about that now.Will AOE3 complete collection be removed from Steam Store when DE releases october 15 or will the game still be available for purchase after,as it had been the case with AOE2 hd?
Thanks for any replies about this.

Thanks for the attention, the price looks fair right now.

1 Like

They will certainly not remove Aoe3:cc it would be unfair for people who already own the game to be kind of forced to move to the DE version. There is no reason to remove it, as it is used for the discount to DE for people who already own the CC

4 Likes

First of all, thank the entire company for having given us something so precious to the community, a game that for many marked their lives. And this gesture that the entire developer gives us, of listening and re-making a game that we have enjoyed and will enjoy again as it deserves. Keep it up and we will be a bigger community.
Thank you very much. :smiley:

1 Like

i bought it today, then i asked for a refund, because i have not seen the games has VOICE CHAT

maybe is because of the taxes.

Older game renamed into Age of Empires III (2007)