"Preview"

[This post has been withdrawn.]

Since there is no watermark, I’m inclined to believe an embargo was lifted today on single player content. There is a lot of news coming out for the game today.

Yes indeed, there are a couple of previews posted on youtube mostly in German. So it seems some people have been send review copies.

It’s not a scam, its called marketing: you release a review build to the game to some channels with your target audience so they can see the game and want to play the game. Not only that, I heard someone in one of those videos talking about how there wasnt many people playin multiplayer because it was a vert reduced beta, which makes me think those videos were recorded in a previous beta, not the last one (the multiplayer stress one). Stop cryin.g, the game is not out for anyone yet

2 Likes

You are calling the devs scammers because they send review copies before the game is out and for some reason you think you can have the game whenever you want when from the first day they said it was going to be released the 15 od october. You even suggest you should just upload your content so they can let you play. And istead of talking about my whole argument you take one word and ramble about it. Nobody has scammed you, you just have to learn to wait. Good day.

2 Likes

The pre-order never claimed you get anything special out of it, and so far has stayed true to that promise.
So yes, you just scammed yourself if you thought otherwise for some reason.

Letting certain content makers review/showcase the game early is a super standard business practice.

2 Likes

Its ok man. Im sorry if I offended you saying tyu were crying, it was an offhanded comment not meant to insult you in any way. Maybe I missundestood your intentions with the post.
Cheers!

1 Like

I am a bit disppointed with the Fur Trade mechanics. It is just Mine gathering all the same, but more convoluted and easier to harass and deny.

Beta forum dissapear? :c

Yeah, I think it was always meant to close today. :pensive:

2 Likes