Private forum for last AOE4 beta insiders

I miss the game so much. I am really looking forward to the grand opening of the game going to love it
Just a little bit to wait.

3 Likes

I liked the Beta, ill like to see more strategy involve, maybe options to built trenches, maybe archers on wooden walls, ill love to have the feeling of making or defending a siege.

Also i dont love that you need to place minimum of 10 barracks, archeries, workshops, just to have a decent army, they are waaaay to important and need so much space.
and i didnt saw speed options, game times pases faster that real time ill love the option to change it.

Your point one:
Try out stronghold, it’s the game you are asking for.
Alternatively you might wanna try the total war series.
Building trenches and using the map’s natural cover, equipping weapons with soldiers?
Try out company of heroes 2.

Regarding the military buildings:
I highly agree with you.
They need tremendous amounts of space and make it really tough to build multiple military training “camps” in teamgames.
Aoe3 brought up this amazing change of being able to train up to 5 units in one batch, the Japanese even could train 10 units in one batch with some technology.
On top of that, there should be an auto-train button to train a unit nonstop and a global queue.