Probable use of (map) hack

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.59165.2 8211018

• GAME PLATFORM: Steam

• OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

In this game I suspect that Player 1 (Blue) uses some kind of hack/cheat.

In the recorded game, it is clearly visible that P1 sends his scout, firstly, straight to the first couple of his spare sheep, then straight to the second couple of his spare sheep and then to the 4 extra sheep of his opponent (me in this case). Then abandons use of his scout for the rest of the game without scouting for the opponent’s base or whatever happens around his own or his enemy base.

While finding one’s own sheep and laming opponent that fast can be a totally normal occurence with some luck of the random map generation, the use of p1 Scout is extremely suspicious considering the placement of his sheep, the fact that the scout goes to the exact direction and angles between all 8 of the aforementioned sheep and his then total lack of scouting without caring to find any of the usual information a player does.

Suspicious scout behaviour can also be seen in his next game (which is still live) and spectated his start.

I believe he uses some kind of “all visible” map hack.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

game record hosted on mediafire
(MP Replay v101.101.59165.0 @2022.04.22 002240 (1))

Hi @mojotzotzo !

Open a ticket with this information here: https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001706471

Thanks!

2 Likes