Problem with multiplayer lobby and screens after winning/loosing

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: version 101,101,59165,0 0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

All of the issues happen simultaneously, its either all of them or none of them. They tend to show up for about week or two, then they disappear and game works fine. Then they reappear and go away after two weeks or so. For example yesterday morning my game was working fine, but on the evening this things reappeared:
A) in lobby before playing I can’t see my teammates profile when I’m hovering mouse over their icon
B) there are times that when I’m waiting for match to start and I want to change civilisation the screen freezes with grey screen and I’m unable to even see civilisations list
C) weird yellow wall while starting the game, without teams and players names
D) after the game, winning or loosing it’s either not responding to my clicks to leave and screen goes black or I can resign and the “sparks” fly over the screen but I don’t see “YOU WON/LOST” screen and the screen goes grey and I can’t access score table and use chat

they all appear on multiplayer games, but problem D sometimes appear also on single skirmishes.
problem B is only one that appears rarely, it happened maybe 5 times in last 3 months.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

sometimes, let’s say 50% of the time. two weeks working fine, then two weeks with that problems, then working fine, then problems etc… I tried to disable all mods, then turning them all one by one and I don’t see any significant difference. Sometimes it helps for a few days and sometimes it does not work whatsoever.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. idk. I can’t see any specific thing that makes that problems come or go.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Please help me. I made a topic like this before, but now I have more screenshots etc and they are better documented. If you want any more informations then let me know, I will try my best but I’m not very computer-savvy.

Hi @Jakwieczo !

I am not sure what could be happening to you or how could you fix these issues, could you try these steps?

1. Reinstall the game
  2. Unable your mods and restart the game.
  3. Check Citrix, Mcafee, Malwarebytes, Bitdefender, Avast or AVG programs if you have them, add the whole folder to the exception list.
  4. Reinstall your graphic drivers, update Windows.
  5. Update direct X.
  6. Make sure that your game is not running on the integrated GPU.
  7. Restart your PC and close as many background programs as you can before starting the game.
  8. Disable Enhanced Graphics if your hardware is not very fast.
  9. Installing latest VC++ redistributables from here (both x86 and x64 variants): Latest supported Visual C++ Redistributable downloads | Microsoft Docs

You can also contact support, maybe they can help you:

https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Can you try these fixes and let me know if the issues are gone?

Thanks!