Problem with Ranked Treaty Game Results - Shows Loss instead of Win

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ###### UPDATED AS OF 2ND JANUARY 2022
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store STEAM
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux WINDOWS 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Noticed that over the last week all ranked treaty games have been recorded as games lost. I have played and won three in the last week and all three show as losses. I am not new to the game and have played hundreds of games.

My player name in AOE 3 DE is Mark James.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
  • 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
  • 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
  • 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Hi @MarknKaitlin !

Thanks, we are already tracking this issue ( ^∇^)

1 Like

The issue has been fixed. I’ve played today 3 games in a row with a friend in 2v2 Ranked Treaty lobbies and all the wins were awarded correctly. I’ve checked the profiles of each enemy team and they did receive the loss and lost elo accordingly. Everything was fine.

Pourquoi remonter un sujet vieux de 2 ans ?

Because the issue was solved with the last patch