Problem with update on MS Store

I still have the last update 32875 and still not updating to the lasr 33059, why? i click Downloads and updates but nothing happens

Do you have the latest Windows update installed? This is a common issue with the store, demanding the last OS update to download things without notifying. =/

I check and i have all last update for my pc buy still i can’t download the last update of the game…:frowning:

Weird…

Can you try by these steps, if they differ in any for what you are already trying?

To download or update the game in the Microsoft Store:

1. Press your Windows Key and search for “Store” or “Microsoft Store” to find and open the app.
  2. Make sure you are signed in with the account that owns Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition .
  3. Click the [ ∙ ∙ ∙ ] symbol next to your profile picture.
  4. Select Downloads and updates.
  5. Press the Get updates button to automatically detect, download, and install the latest changes to your game!
  6. Let the Store download Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition .

Once your download is complete, you will be able to search for your game in the Windows Start menu or listed under My Library in the Windows Store. You can also create a shortcut to access and launch the game from anywhere on your computer.

Edit: Also, there are more troubleshoot options to try on this link under the " Download & Installation Issues" section.

Also having the same issue, windows update says im up to date and microsoft store says there are no updates to AOE2:DE following the method.

That just -is- the latest version available on the Microsoft Store; we’re still behind the Steam offering and probably will be for a good while.

Well, it’s pretty common to games that distribute between platforms to have different version numbers for each place while still having the exact same content. Is the current MS version lagging behind on anything?

https://www.ageofempires.com/news/aoe2de-update-33059/ I guess a few things … and OOH it has appeared in the Microsoft Store for me just now!

On their twitter they had announced that MS Store and Steam would be getting an update today and then would be in sync and on a simultaneous update schedule. I haven’t gotten the update that was supposed to come out either.