Profile Statistics stuck at 92% Despite 100% completion of campaign missions. The issue continues

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.51737.0 7126076
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Profile Statistics stuck at Campaigns: 92 % and Levels completed on Standard/Moderate/Hard on 98%.
Despite me completing all the campaign missions including Tutorial, The Art of War, Historical Battles, The Lords of the West DLC and Dawn of the Dukes campaigns on Hard Difficulty (all of them). The problem isn’t solved for long time… Others players are with the same issue and never with any update is solved.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

100% of the time (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start game through Steam
  2. Click on player profile in upper right corner
  3. Click on profile statistics in the left pane
  4. Observe right side of the window containing campaign completion statistics.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Expected result would be to get 100% completion in both campaign completion value and 100% in levels completed on standard/moderate/hard value, considering I’ve completed all the campaigns with attached proof below.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

1 Like

So, I looked into this, and I have the exact same issue. I have all campaigns completed on Hard, including Art of War, and all in campaign achievements, and I have the same exact issue. My total completion is only at 92%, and each of the difficulty completion percentages are at 99%.

Yeah. I need an answer from devs.

I have the same problem as well. Overall completion stuck at 92% even though I’ve completed all campaigns (including Art of War) on Hard. Difficulty completion percentages are at 97%.

By the way: what is the difference between “completion” and “Level completed on …”? In my case levels completed on Hard is 46% while completion is at 36%. Could it be possible that “completion” requires to do also all the secondary objectives of each scenario?

Hey guys, thanks a lot for this report, we are now tracking this issue.
Best regards Christheco

1 Like