Profile Statistics stuck at 94% Despite 100% completion of campaign missions

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.47820.0 6624001
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Profile Statistics stuck at Campaigns: 94 % and Levels completed on Standard/Moderate/Hard on 99%.
Despite me completing all the campaign missions including Tutorial, The Art of War, Historical Battles and The Lords of the West DLC campaigns on Hard Difficulty.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

100% of the time (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start game through Steam
  2. Click on player profile in upper right corner
  3. Click on profile statistics in the left pane
  4. Observe right side of the window containing campaign completion statistics.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Expected result would be to get 100% completion in both campaign completion value and 100% in levels completed on standard/moderate/hard value, considering I’ve completed all the campaigns with attached proof below.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

I can attach proof that I’ve completed all the campaign missions but since I’m a new user on the forum, I’m only allowed to attach one media file. Hope this is enough.

P.S: I’m a bit of a Completionist and I’d really appreciate it if you guys fixed the bug. Looking forward to the next DLC this summer. Thanks for remastering this game. Good luck!

3 Likes

I know this is not very relevant to this thread but I somehow can’t motivate myself to play them once again. How do you keep the motivation to do them all?

Hope your issue will get fixed.

Hello, I had the same problem … now I am going to try to finish all the campaigns of the new DLC and see if this changes … but I don’t have much hope.