- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.47820.0 6624001
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
Profile Statistics stuck at Campaigns: 94 % and Levels completed on Standard/Moderate/Hard on 99%.
Despite me completing all the campaign missions including Tutorial, The Art of War, Historical Battles and The Lords of the West DLC campaigns on Hard Difficulty.
100% of the time (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start game through Steam
- Click on player profile in upper right corner
- Click on profile statistics in the left pane
- Observe right side of the window containing campaign completion statistics.
Expected result would be to get 100% completion in both campaign completion value and 100% in levels completed on standard/moderate/hard value, considering I’ve completed all the campaigns with attached proof below.
I can attach proof that I’ve completed all the campaign missions but since I’m a new user on the forum, I’m only allowed to attach one media file. Hope this is enough.
P.S: I’m a bit of a Completionist and I’d really appreciate it if you guys fixed the bug. Looking forward to the next DLC this summer. Thanks for remastering this game. Good luck!