[PUP] AI explorer sacrifices itself to enemy TC immediately after reaching commerce age (happening again)

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: February PUP
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

This used to happen before, but was fixed. However, in this latest version of the PUP, the AI explorer is back again to “harass” villagers as soon as AI reaches commerce age!

Explorer tries to set fire to TC or “kill” villagers, but dies pointlessly.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play against AI on PUP
  2. Let AI advance to commerce.
  3. Watch TC get raided by explorer.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Explorer shouldn’t sacrifice himself for no good reason.

Hello @DiplexBoss6, Thank you for taking the time to report this to us.
We are tracking this issue. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @gmenyhart ,

This issue still persists in the March PUP. Aztecs can even send their Warrior Priest (if the War Chief is down) to your TC just after aging. It will then try to “siege” your TC. But since they don’t have a siege attack, they’ll just stand there.

In this game, the War Chief was knocked out and so the priest came to “hang out” at my TC. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello @DiplexBoss6, we are aware of this issue, and are tracking it internally. Unfortunately I cannot give you any more info than this. :slightly_frowning_face: