[PUP] Hitbox Issues. Can't select sheep. Can't attack rams

In the BETA (pup):
Issue #1: The sheep hitbox completely disappears (probably moves to lowest priority) when it is next to any other selectable unit (ie villager or carcass) this makes eco management nearly impossible. This has to be fixed. Thank you :slight_smile:

Issue #2: Another hitbox issue I found (didn’t want to open another thread for a similar issue) is I couldn’t command the villagers to attack the enemy rams around my TC because there were farms beneath the rams, and the villagers cursor prioritized going to harvest the farm rather than burn the ram so I couldn’t attack it. Attack should be prioritized over farming or villagers cant be used defensively if there are farms or resources near the rams.

I tried adding a screenshot but the cursor doesn’t show up when i use prtscrn button

2 Likes

i reported this, the hitbox was fixed and here we go again xD

Another hitbox issue i found (didn’t want to open another thread for a similar issue) is I couldn’t tell the villagers to burn the rams because there were farms beneath them, and the villagers cursor prioritized gonig to farm rather than burn the ram so i couldn’t attack it. Attack should be prioritized over farming or villagers cant be used defensively at all while on resource

Issue #3: When trying to target a specific unit (for example a spearman amongst an maa group) it seems like it is nearly impossible to select the unit you want compared to previous patch. The cursor keeps jumping between different hitboxes in a very agitated and jumpy way compared to previous versions of the game.

Again I wish I could have shared a screenshot, but the cursor does not show up when i share screen. But its easily reproducible.

Please devs, if you deliver season 1 in this state you will get TONS of backlash. This is not playable or acceptable in competitive levels, I want the best for this game and you might found yourself having a tide of people leavign after the game is already at an all time low.

The hitbox bugs should be at your upmost priority, this is one of the most important aspects of ranked gameplay.
Thats just my opinion and i’d rather find out Im wrong, but would much rather prefer we never know if I was right or wrong on the first place.

Thanks, all! We’re working on the hitboxes :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes