PUP-Ottoman First Impression

Twin tower madrassa is awesomely designed. It has a very unique feature of those beautiful beries. It is one of the early wonders in game to represent Seljuks.

1 Like

@Shneider177 Calculation done by someone else and its base damage againts buildings.

@BidGorgon527960 i mean compared to real version i feel like they crop it a little too much especially about size i’ve noticed that on other civs too except maybe english and hre landmarks looks very short . Still very good designed tbh i liked it.

1 Like

I’m really impressed about splash damage of Great Bombards! Are amazing! With siege crew and Mehter behind are insane

But Ottomans need eco buff in feudal because they suffer too much against everything

2 Likes

i’ve watched a few matches on YT and only seen 1 match that Otto’s going Imperial and that was DeMuslims match. Seen around 10 matches (1v1) Otto players just kept losing . It seems like they dont have a good early game.

2 Likes

i believe horse archers got temporary disabled maybe bc or they were reconsidering them or maybe theyre not ready , maybe too OP , too weak perhaps??

They will probably add them on final release since the comunity has asked a lot for them x) …

yes it is true but its still good for infinite food source … i preffer the other one tbh but its actually both neat …

i could agree but theres a tech on imperial that adds the damage of a normal HC to the jannisaires so i thibk theyre balanced…?!

i think they should RELOAD faster …

2 Likes
  • I hope they added on final release as a seperate unit or switch option to sipahi im fine with both
  • agree
  • while fully upgraded janissary have 105 health and 28 damage (+20 for cav) 3.5 tile range, regular cannoner have 150 and 43 damage 4 tile range so they are even better againts cavalry compared to janissary which is “anti-cavalry” , more expensive cost and better stats are what is needed with janissaries.
  • that could be another solution as well but since they are much more bigger i think more damage (againts buildings only) would be more logical.
2 Likes