These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- **GAME BUILD #: V.100.12.37189.0 UP
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
I’m using the public update preview feature before the African royals expansion comes out. I go to build a deck for the United States but the all the White House cards don’t display, so I switch to view cards by card type and the White House itself doesn’t display. Instead at the bottom of the list it has “Customization” which is empty. I immediately checked all the other Home Cities and this issue only happens with the United States.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start the game, click on “Home City” from main menu.
- Select “United States” from menu in top-right corner, click on “Deck Builder”
- Filter (in bottom-left) “By Card Types”. This is where I took the Screenshots
*I should have been able to put the resource crates & other cards normally found in the White House in my deck.
I don’t have a save fill because this didn’t happen in-game but pre-game