PUP United States Deck Builder bug

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #: V.100.12.37189.0 UP
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: I’m using the public update preview feature before the African royals expansion comes out. I go to build a deck for the United States but the all the White House cards don’t display, so I switch to view cards by card type and the White House itself doesn’t display. Instead at the bottom of the list it has “Customization” which is empty. I immediately checked all the other Home Cities and this issue only happens with the United States.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start the game, click on “Home City” from main menu.
  2. Select “United States” from menu in top-right corner, click on “Deck Builder”
  3. Filter (in bottom-left) “By Card Types”. This is where I took the Screenshots

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: *I should have been able to put the resource crates & other cards normally found in the White House in my deck.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down:

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: I don’t have a save fill because this didn’t happen in-game but pre-game

3 Likes

same for me, annoying for USA civ player

1 Like

Hi @JacobBrshr9508, thanks for your report. We are tracking the issue now :slight_smile: