Putting Lenape In The Game Proper

I really think that Lenape should just be in the game as a full minor civ at this point with revised techs. The units themselves need to change a bit though. The battle cry is a bit awkward; it has a long wind up and they tend to all target the same unit and waste their stun entirely. They could just be made to work similarly to the Bersaglieri where it activates after every kill. Lastly, I think the United States could get Lenape scouts in the place of their Navajo scouts to buff that underwhelming age 4 native shipment. The Navajo don’t make use of the stealth bonus because they already have stealth, and it overlaps too much with the Mexican native shipments.

1 Like

and maybe also the prey bird :laughing:

Lenape should stay where they are, what I always loved about AoE III was the sense of discovery and the sheer amount of content that was present. To discover something new years later, like for me the Portuguese 2 explorer card (although DE changed that to 1). Not everything from the campaign should be in skirmish, it removes all sense of discovery and speciality.

Also I am pretty sure you could get them in unknown maps so just pray you get them there.

2 Likes

What the heck is Lenape anyways?

1 Like

It is a nat post that was specific to the Canadian historical battle but can also be found on unknown or have the units shipped in age4 by the Haudenosaunee next patch. They are a low range skirm with a charged attack similar to the bersaglieres’ stun iirc.

2 Likes

+1 to add them if they are reworked. IDK how much maps they should feature.

I can see where you’re coming from but with the PuP adding a shipment of the units to the haude homecity I think that they should be made as part of a minor civ so that they aren’t just a one-off unit with a totally unique ability you get from a single card.

1 Like

its going to be map dependent, there hasnt been any new maps for the NA region so in the future they might be added in some of those maps

or just added to maps we have currently. The Tengri had a few new maps to be in but were also added to existing ones like mongolia.

1 Like

true so it might be added in the future, but i think they will try and get it into some new maps along with it

They would fit Ozarks, Carolinas, Great Lakes, and maybe New England and Saguenay.

3 Likes

New England could really use a second native come to think of it. It isn’t exactly right geographically but it makes more sense than Huron.

3 Likes

I think that if they are included in the standard game, they should be different enough from the cherokees, otherwise they are not worth it.

1 Like