[Puzzle] LET'S BE SUSPICIOUS!

That’s probably just the back side of the same building and the texts are purely cosmetic (I mean, not indicating two different buildings).

So maybe they are two unique banks, received by cards, like jodoes to japan.
nvm, now i know what Pietà means

Yes, it is the same building. in one side there is the name “Lombardy” and on the other side of the same building there is the “Pietà”

Some of them are… others not so much it seems?

The row boat on the left are not fishing boat. All fishing boat have men

3 Likes

That’s the name of an Italian bank, though it was only founded in 1987

1 Like

You can play it through the gamepass

1 Like
1 Like

Manned artillery and now fishing boats? eat your heart out AoEIV.

6 Likes

How many does it cost? Anyways buying Is not the problem, PC specs Is the problem.

I wanna Say thank you to Developers: you are Great. You have fantastic 3d artists. AOE3de Is now One of the most beautiful RTS ever made. The Graphic it’s stunning. Unfortunately Aoe4 had not the same Path: its graphic Is simply worse than AOE3de.

Great Works guys. I Hope Tantalus Will become a part of XBOX family and the next AOE5 Will be developed by them.

14 Likes

AOE4 the worst title in the serie, imho. Relic failed a because it’s not their genre.

5 Likes

Monte di Pietà is a late medieval institution, born to lend small amounts of money with cheap taxes or costs, or simply a pawn.

So, it’s the italian bank in game.

If anyone’s interested:

1 Like

Tarantella Napoletana - YouTube

aoe 4 came out in September, not October…

the meme of 10 elephants in a boat, taken to a new level xd…

1 Like

Today I instinctively wore a T-shirt with a soccer-Italian theme xDDD
I went to the store and there was a week of Italian offer - I bought pizza and spaghetti.

I AM WAITING FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE NEW ITALIAN CIV! :it: :pizza: :spaghetti: :it:

3 Likes

Ciao, Are you italian?

The trailer and previews came in September, that’s where the hype train started.

No. I’m polish :poland: :wink: (20 characters)