[Puzzle] LET'S BE SUSPICIOUS!

Of course, you are right, but I still find it something curious…although at that time there was the open beta I think?..

It also understands that the productivity of the Ibero-Roman suffix -incho with full substantive function may have been increased by correlative phenomena such as association with parallel suffixes or linguistic loanwords, in particular Quechua in the Argentine region, where it predominates as an adjective. Other authors (DECH, s. v. quirquincho) link this sequence -incho with Quechua.

Yes, it varies according to the region, mate was called by the Guarani, which was later integrated into the lunfardo rioplatense…

That doesn’t exactly answer my question

Ah ok, yes it is that the two are very similar to each other …

Yes, there I noticed…the bersaglieri would be the Piedmontese sharpshotters, while the red shirts would be the irregular troops of Garibaldi…

In short…that the word has Quechua origin and that this is what the Incas would have called the capybaras…

From the compound word kapi’iyvare, kapi’i=grass y=water ho’uva=(its) eating re=in
The y is a gutural sound not easy to pronounce so nonspeakers pronounce it like i

3 Likes

Thank you for the explanation :smiley:

Wow,you always learn something new…but it makes sense…it is still a water giant hamster xd…

age nof empres III defunutive edution xd

perdio una pierna xd

Un poco tarde para eso xD

1 Like