Questionable Balance Approach Of Aoe3:DE

Total nonsense, no player should be given this much control to be strong enough to dig other players.

Those who do this should not be in the patch teams

14 Likes

This I agree with. If you have been privileged to form part of a team that helps balance the game. Be grateful and don’t act like you’re superior to other players by treating them like they’re nothing. it should be standard manners to have to be able to be in any team

15 Likes

I don’t really think pros are that involved. Some balance changes feel so random

So we do have a devs team that’s asking for the best players what they think about DLC and balance patches.

And… everyone is complaining ? I can’t believe it.

Yeah sure, let’s start to make patch according to the forum where the average rank is like sergent, but that will be very fun to see. x)

9 Likes

The thread doesn’t have any indication or complaint about the part that have been posted by you.

2 Likes

nerfs= otto mosque, nerf japan, i cant remember nobody want these, are they necessary?
Problems are mechanics, germany gets 9 uhlan card shipment, exilled prince dominant i mean who choose other options when going age3. they think they are funny… Can a dev finally explain what is going on? There is an ongoing discussion in aoe3 community since months about the existence of a semi-ff gang group which is ruling the game, this is also written by kaiserklein who is leader of that gang
acc

6 Likes

I heard the mosque nerf is not intended or not going to be included in the finalized version. But I didn’t find the source.

4 Likes

nice try to distorting. this game has a more than 2 player. you can use your brain for taking candy from children

2 Likes

Who is this kaiserklein? Owner at Forgotten Empires or what?

Who grants him the right to talk like this??

9 Likes

So we shouldnt open threads on the forums because devs dont listen us but listen Pros. These threads are vain. Devs see these threads. They see who open the thread and when they see non Pro, then say who cares these threads.

There is more than just 2 players in their discord group. There is also for aoe2 though they had group for like +5 years. Basically these top players and such give feedback to devs or give suggestions and devs themselves decide what ends to patches. For examples in aoe2 theviper has often said in stream he was against X change but doesn’t think it’s too bad.

1 Like

Turns out the official forums aren’t free from the dumb posts either.

9 Likes

I have reported the post of one of the most known aoe3 community website’s administrator, please do not forget that it is official forums and we all are here to contribute, not to create hateful discussions nor hate speech.

2 Likes

Oh gawwwd…every forum on every topic always evolve to conspiracy theories.

Pls stop it!!

Let’s use common sense. Devs take input from the players that play the game the most (I.e. pros), mid good players and casuals and on different modes.

They even said so on interviews!!

There’s been so many additions on DE that pros are perplexed on why it was added and somehow ppl think they only take input from pros shake my head

3 Likes

Again, in this thread, noone is actually talking about conspiracy theories but talking about what is happening, the way of “pls stop it!” is not the proper way of contributing in the forums, noone has complained about the points posted by you either.

6 Likes

Read some of the posts

Considering most of the things suggested here are plain stupid, I’m glad they don’t take us that much into account, even though it sounds sad.

1 Like

A group of players who are giving the information about the patch changes weeks ago, and the changes are exactly happening. Also some of them are talking about how they will nerf their opponents’ playstyle to make a bad manner talk, how could that be considered as a conspiracy theory? Please be respectful towards others and opinion of people even if you disagree, thank you.

4 Likes

Yes because semi ff gang is a real thing and oddeus circle of aoe3 is a real thing.

Top players give recommendations and reasons why they give that recommendation and devs listen if it is valid reason.

There is no semi ff gang. Or exclusive circle that’s controlling the strings.

Once again, the way of talking in a rather arrogancy way is not helpful at all, and top players agreeing with the changes is another invalid point about it. A huge amount of them don’t. Please keep in mind that we are in official forums and the way of talking in sarcastic & rather arrogancy way is not going to help any discussion to get into a better stage.

6 Likes