Questions about the Maltese

Of course, they can also have flamethrowers to defeat the musketeers…

Of course, I had not said it better, I would add that the commands would be a mixture between Stable and Fort, in addition the Maltese cavalry is automatically improved with the advance of age…

Malta’s metagame will be to play a lot of turtle and taking advantage of its incendiary advantage, on naval maps Malta can be feared…

Don’t forget firebases.

Really that card that enables Maltese Infantry (Including Fire Throwers) to be made at Outposts might see some interesting play.

Like the old British Logistician that doesn’t suck.

Yes, but sentinels can build outposts, so it is good that they cost 2 of population…

Yes, that’s the good thing…usually take out civs op that have no surprise,but Malta apparently weak,can get a lot of potential in the hands of a good player…I am already seeing the cards and then making my Maltese decks…

I usually don’t use resource cards, I end up putting military units in their place…

Maltas units aren’t bad, only in treaty where a weak 2 pop musk isn’t great. I think the most important issues they have are a slow start and zero tempo. They are probably the weakest civ in the game early on and incredibly slow to get started, there’s just nothing you can do vs a strong ethiopia/spain/otto FF. Later on they suffer too because of just 1 factory so I hope they get a second factory for release, a 25% faster food gathering card doesn’t make up for a factory at all.

Sure sure, the flamethrower towers xd…