Random Map Generation Problems

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
Build ID:7314341

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux
    Steam
    Windows 10 64bit

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Whenever I used to do a FFA or FFA KoTH Amazon Tunnel game, it would place the Wonder in the middle area and there would be tunnels going towards the centre. The last week or so it only generates the tunnels between the players.

Same goes for other maps like Black Forrest etc where the generation is just…well…janky?

Have tried the team together options etc - everything has the same outcome. Have deleted the game, reinstalled, cleared the data from users/games/Aoe2De - kind of at my wits end here

Examples below Imgur: The magic of the Internet

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Open a Skirmish / Multiplayer / Map Editor
  2. Create a game or generate a map
  3. Janky map generated

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Maps should generate consistently
For FFA AT we would assume there would be a centre point and everyone has a ‘tunnel’ to the centre (have gotten this result many times before)
For BF, a cleaner, more traditional BF map is generated

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
N/A

Hey @Kruez91 ,
thanks for the report, we are now tracking this issue, have a nice weekend.