- Build: ######
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Gamertag: Gideon_ steam / EarthtoKibbles xbox.
Multiplayer ranked game starts and is ok for a few seconds. About 60 seconds in my game freezes. No response but can navigate the game.
- Join Ranked Queue,
- Get game see team
- pick civilisation, wait for game to begin,
- see loading screen and civilisations of the enemy teams,
- game starts.
- Queue vills, make houses, gather sheep to tc set scout to scout base by gather points (sometimes I press autoscout). Lots of expected dark age actions for a tanked game.
- Game freezes during production of 7th villager from tc.
Civs picked were incas and indians, colour choice is blue. 4v4 ranked game.
Not sure how to attach files as file extensions are not authorized. The replays show the game ending at the point my game freezes. I have played in non-ranked multiplayer and I have not encountered this issue. No issues arise in single player games.