Ranked team lobby doesn't work

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.12.38254.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
If a party member invites someone to the ranked lobby, they get the normal “Ranked overview” screen and can only chose “ranked game search” upon which they join their own separate lobby, or “cancel” upon which they cancel.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Get invited to ranked
  2. Accept invite
  3. Can not join lobby

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

1. Get invited to ranked
  2. Accept invite
  3. Join lobby

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

instead of friend’s lobby

13 Likes

EDIT: worked on restart of both players

Still doesn’t work for me. Surprised this post has not seen more traction yet.

2 Likes

Hi guys, for now restarting the game seems to be a sure way to fix this issue. We’re in the meanwhile looking for a real solution!

3 Likes

Didn’t work for us so far

1 Like

i can’t invite my friend into my team games (rated)

it leat me to the pop up screen and after accept in the host without my friends in the lobby!

1 Like

I have the same issue. I can see that my friend has accepted the invitation but his name does not show up. We could not queue together. I am on the Microsoft store version of the game.

Unfortunately restarting the game does not fix it. Please look into the issue. Thanks!

1 Like

Doesn’t work for me, can’t play.

1 Like

This is the same for me.
Ranked Team does not work at all - restarts do not fix it for me.
Casual team games work sometimes if joined over browser without using invites.

2 Likes

I can confirm that I cant play with my friend neither on ranked neither on casual game invite since Monday

1 Like

Having the same issue. Potential fixes I’ve seen so far – restarting, clicking to join the game really quick, and entering and exiting multiplayer – all failed many times :(.

2 Likes

Super frustrating issue.

1 Like

restarting works to an extent. but only works if everyone restarts the game, does a steam invite (ingame invites don’t work), and even then doesnt always work. me and 2 other mates restarted 3 times and 4 times respectively before the lobby worked once, please make haste in fixing this issue

1 Like