Ranked treaty 40 becomes Treaty 10 !? See picture!

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.12.50830.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
When creating a ranked treaty 40 game, the game time in lobby is set to 10 mins and when started, the actual game is 10 minutes. This ruins the ranked treaty game entirely as it has the wrong timing.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Choose to create a ranked treaty 40 min game.
  2. Look at lobby, it says 10 minutes if you sort on game time.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Creating a treaty 40 game should of course do just that, not create a treaty 10 game which is not or should not be possible in the first place as there IS no Treaty 10 game in AoE III.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

The same happens to me

Hi guys!

This may happen if your last Skirmish game was a treaty of 10 min

We are already tracking this issue, thanks!

2 Likes

I never played a NR 10 in my life so this can not be the root problem, sorry.

Why doesn’t microsoft say anything in regards to AoE1 bug reports? This is really absurd how the first game in the franchise and the forums literally gets ignored by the devs…

Well why doesn’t microsoft show the courtesy of saying that? And why the last time the game was patched in April this year did the devs tell the players to continue sharing what their thoughts were for the future of the game?

“We fully recognize that there is more you’d like to see from Age of Empires: Definitive Edition, and we’ve already captured some of the most prominent discussion points for future consideration. Your voices have been key in identifying the fixes and features we’ll be working on for the game, and we want to continue encouraging you to use your voice! Whether you’d like to see gameplay improvements, new features, or have a list ready to go, we want to hear about them over on our official channels.”

More consistency please, can Microsoft decide whether the game is not supported anymore or not? :wink:

1 Like