These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 7694700
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Cannot click anything in the ranked queue UI (civ, random, color or “I’m Ready”).
Sometimes my local mod file will also get corrupted, namely my own revision of “Bamboo Only” (Added support for new DLC trees), This can happen despite I lock the Write access of all users for the files.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Finish a multiplayer game
- Someone invites you to join their ranked team
- Accept the invitation BEFORE you quit the current game. That means, you are still going through the post game stats or map.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Game should be functional and my local mod files should never be chagned.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.