Ransoming Explorer Causes Out-Of-Sync

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 13.27885
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Ransoming your explorer in multiplayer causes Out-Of Sync

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play multiplayer
  2. Have your explorer die
  3. Ransom your explorer

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

There should not be an out of sync

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

Unable to capture

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

Not Preserved

8 Likes

Impossible to play in multiplayer because of that…

3 Likes

This has got to be the top priority to fix lol - absolutely no chance of any competitive gameplay until this is fixed

8 Likes

my game crash too, impossible play

3 Likes

aconteceu comigo 5 vezes hoje

1 Like

Can confirm that ransoming your explorer in multiplayer causes a desync in Windows 10 and AoE III DE 100.13.27885.0.

Happened twice in a game with a friend before I realized ransoming my explorer was causing the desync. (Side note, we had the AI on extreme difficulty for this match and it felt like we were on normal - they hardly fought back at all.)

All three saves in this google drive folder are from this same match.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fWNeFqJ_TcKy47nEc99OOlq179NpYJfv?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Got this issue too. Played 2 multiplayer matches now where it both happened. First time it happened because someone else did it, then second time I thought it wouldn’t happen, so I ransomed my explorer and boom, directly the game goes out of sync. PLEASE FIX THIS, the game is unplayable now!

2 Likes

I am also experiencing this issue too and so is my friend, we thought it was DLC download as seems to happen on other unit delivery cards too for us. but 100% of the time we desync if we ransom hero back to life. Please fix this soon :pray:

1 Like