Readability panels XBOX

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 81058
  • GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: XBOX

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

I have turned on readability panel and that turns off all of my notifications on the left side of the screen. I can not see any units created or attack signals as text on the left side of my screen and its a bug you can 100% reproduce with turning on this setting in the settings.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Go into options
  2. Turn on Readability Panel
  3. Start the game and make something.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

I’m suppose to get text up on the screen even if this option is eneabled.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

• I’m on xbox i can not send recorded file.

Hi @AzusaNakano3
Are you using the Standard interface or the Advanced? Did you turned it off when on Standard?
Thanks for your report.

The advanced interface is being used in this clip! We would like to use the advanced interface with this setting on please because with standard you can’t use control groups. Its clearly not working with the advanced interface and would like it to be fixed <3