Received all 3 "Won a game playing as the Bengalis/Dravidians/Gurjaras" Steam achievements after winning one game as Bengalis

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.62085.0 8752729
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

After I got the Dynasties of India DLC, I loaded up the first Devapala scenario, where I played as the Bengalis. After defeating the scenario, Steam gave me all three new achievements for winning a game as a civilization. (Note that I had “Won a game playing as the Indians.” before, so I did not receive a new Hindustanis notification.)

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

Once — notifications are only received once.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Purchase the Dynasties of India DLC. Download the May 31 update.
  2. Open up the first Devapala scenario, on Standard difficulty, which plays as the Bengalis.
  3. Defeat the scenario. You will receive three achievements on Steam: “Won a game playing as the Bengalis,” “Won a game playing as the Dravidians,” and “Won a game playing as the Gurjaras.”

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Earn only the “Won a game playing as the Bengalis.” achievement on steam.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

Hi @StrawCube487203 !

Thanks, we are already tracking this issue!

1 Like

Issue is still around, identical everything except the build # is 101.101.63581.0 9025584
picture:

replying to a thread instead of creating a new one, it just fits perfectly.