Rejendra 2 mission bugged

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 8647032
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

In Rajendra Mission 2, after defeating yellow and pink (players 3 and 4) I didnt not receive a town centre, cannot proceed in the mission.

Hi @TwerDefender !

Can you send to us the recorded game where the issue happens? You can find it here:
C:\Users\User\Games\Age of Empires 2 DE\76561198208185053\savegame

Could you also provide us the save game before the issue happens?You can find it here:
C:\Users\User\Games\Age of Empires 2 DE\76561198208185053\savegame

Thank you!

I think the issue is the following:
the Hero died early on, and without him i cannot capture town centres. I’ll attach the recorded game later
edit: I kept player afterwards, the recording seems to have been overwritten

If you defeat them, you don’t get a TC, because they are defeated, and have to beat the scenario without one. It’s not that hard honestly, just don’t lose your production buildings. That’s what the achievement is for.

if this is how it’s intended then fair enough, but in the hints it sounds like you should be able to produce villagers when you defeat both players as well:

1. You will not be able to produce Villagers until you […], or defeat both players.

On Hard difficulty I wasn’t able to keep up with unit production without more production buildings and a better eco

I did it on hard. Just use skirms and elephant archers, mix in BE and armored elephants later as well. Lot’s of micro, but it can be done.

We are investigating this issue with the villagers.

Thanks for your time!

1 Like