These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.62085.0 8752729
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I have triggered the relic countdown by collecting 2 relics. I collect a third relic, which CANCELS my relic victory countdown. So this is bugged - it should be checking if my relic count is GREATER THAN OR EQUAL TO the required number of relics, not EQUAL TO only…
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- In an RMS script, spawn 2 relic using create_object RELIC. This makes the number of relics needed to start the relic victory countdown equal to 2
- Set ATTR_DEAD_ID of some unit, say a wolf, to 285 (relic constant) and spawn them around the map. I suggest setting the hitpoints to 0 to make sure it spawns as relics immediately
- Gather 2 relics to start the relic victory.
- Gather a 3rd relic. Your relic victory is CANCELLED.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I should be able to gather an unlimited number of relics and maintain my relic victory.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Works in AOC
Fails in DE
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.