REMOVE "Random preferred" PLEASE

Why I have to be forced to play an unfamiliar or unlike civ in rank?
Just create another ladder with all random civ

3 Likes

Because most people on that match want that. This is basic democracy, I cant understand what you have any doubt here [no sarcasm here]

4 Likes

No. Remove civ picking instead.

3 Likes

Yes. I agree with you

1 Like

This guy doesn’t want to have fun. I like picking my civ so I can know ahead of time how to handle things.

4 Likes

Maybe they are poking fun at OP

1 Like

This game is not democratic at all or you can’t explain why someone can resign before his team agrees.
Also, premade team can always take advantage and hold solo player hostage in this aspect. They should change the random rules to " only the majorities of both teams agreed to random" which means 4+1 players will not trigger all random, only 3+2 or 3+3 will set all players to random

1 Like

grow up
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You’re never forced, if you click on that ?, it gets cancelled and you can keep your chosen civ.

Removed pick please. Always the same civs is boring.

1 Like

No. If you are in team game and someone is using ?, there will be a chance that you are forced to random

Completely agree. But the actual solution is to balance civs better. i.e, nerf franks.

1 Like

Civ balance will never be perfect. Based on the map, 1v1/TG, flank/pockets, certain civs will always be better than others.

3 Likes

I don’t think anybody asked for perfection, I certainly didn’t. I asked for better balance. That is absolutely possible. Nerf the popular civs, buff the unpopular ones, and you get a new cycle. When that gets old, change it, and repeat.

2 Likes

Yes I can’t agree with you more. It is the perfect way to keep the game health

2 Likes