Resolution not displayed properly

I’m using a 4k monitor. My native resolution would be 3840 x 2160.
I would like to drop the resolution to 2560 x 1440 to increase performance.

However, whenever I do this and start the game, its only displayed in a small box on my monitor because my selected resolution is smaller than my monitor resolution. But I do not want this. I want this to be stretched to the edges of my monitor so its in full screen.

I have tinkered around with this and through some trial and error I managed to get it to work once. That means fullscreen in lower resolution: 2560 x 1440.

But as soon as I restart the game again, it switches back to my native resolution in 3840 x 2160.

And if I were to use the resolution scale option, then my health bars don’t show anymore, so I don’t want to use this feature.

Please fix this and allow me to use lower resolution with fullscreen even if its lower resolution than my native resolution. And fix the HP bar bug.

Hey there, ideally the resolution scaling would be what you’re looking for. But that’s not ideal with the current health bar issue. Our team is working on it, and we’ll share more info when we know about a fix.

1 Like