[REVOLUTION GUIDE] - All Revolutionaries Analisys By Nation - DLC OUT

Sup… I should made a composition guide for revolts too. I Will some day, I swear.

Well, first of all, Revolutions can only hope to compete with imperial with infinite fort spam. Yes yes, they can use the obus, but again, they sacrifice 4 pop to proper siege, always giving you a tactical edge here. Forts can take WAAAY to long to break, and usually, when they do, you already get another one.

So for Romania, the only REAL threat is light infantry SOMEHOW. Why? Valachian Archer attack is so fast, that he attacks 3 times, when most units attack only one. This alone makes him barelly need much support from other units. Since Dorobant still hitting the gym to be good, you only have the V.H. Archer to go toe to toe, and for the same food cost with similar bonuses. No reason to make more dorobants, that’s for sure.

If you have a good economic recovery, go V.H.Archer + artillery to deal with L.Infantry, and shipping forts. If you get overwelmed by units just flee to the forts… light infantry won’t follow you there. It’s like a slow crawl, but once you get going, you don’t stop anymore. Romania also gives a blockhouse wagon for each shipment (fort or benefit) , making even more annoying to deal with everything.

Got some more reviews in other guides too, if you like

2 Likes