Road to Success (AoE II DE) From a AoE I DE Insider Tester

Great to see that Definitive Edition is also an update and not just all previous DLCs merged together!

Adding it to Steam is a great move, many players, including myself, play exclusively on Steam because it’s more convenient to have all the games in one place.

True that, AoE II is so amazing because it’s a great multiplayer game, if the multiplayer part experiences issues the whole game will eventually die.

Can’t wait to see my AoE II ELO and ranking in tournaments.

That’s true, a long game with 12 players will almost always see max population for everyone.

Multiplayer Ladder is amazing, I just hope you use a working system like ELO and not something like Bronze, Silver or Gold league that look more shiny but are ultimately superficial. Often in these games a bronze play can beat a gold player with makes his gold ranking a facade.

I have seen in a previous note that you’re also releasing a new DLC with Definitive Edition, could you please consider adding Vlachs in that update? It would mean a lot to many romanians, I already made an in-depth topic about it in case you are interested.
https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/age-of-empires-ii-hd-vlach-culture/41650

1 Like