Rome at War Datamod flagged and under review

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

For whatever reason, the Rome at War Datamod (Official Version) has apparently been flagged, and is now under review. This has disabled the mod for anyone to play, completely disabling the R@W community’s ability to easily play it. I honestly have absolutely no idea why this has happened, the mod has never had any complaints (beyond technical setup issues we can usually resolve) in the entire time it has been published.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

It’s only just happened

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Go to Mods Single - Age of Empires
  2. Go ingame, and see that the mod isn’t there

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Honestly, I expect one of the biggest total overhaul mods for the game to not be flagged and taken down.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

(The mod selected in this next screenshot is not the actual Rome at War datamod, it’s someone trying to steal credit for it)

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

• N/A

@DodoNotDoDo, sorry to ping you about this, you seem like the most likely person to be able to get this sorted out, and ideally we really need the mod to be working again soon, and I don’t know what else to do. Thanks.

I unflagged it so it should be available again now.

1 Like