These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 85208
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
When spawning multiples of the Winsett’s Z cheat unit, at some point they start to get stuck inside the Town Center, completely unable to move.
This can also happen if you tell a mass of Winsett’s Z units to go to a Town Center.
*How often does the issue occur?
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start a new game in Rise of Rome with cheats enabled
- Type in the cheat code
bigdaddymultiple times (20 should be enough, copy paste makes it easier)
- Try to move the stack of units
- Most of the time, one of them will get stuck and no amount of moving will get it unstuck.
- If for some reason none get stuck, either spawn a bunch more, or tell the stack to move to the center of the Town Center, then away again. One will be stuck.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
No Winsett’s Z units are ever stuck within a town center.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.