Saharan Routes Bug with Team Trickle Economics

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: Most Recent
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

There seems to be a bug with team trickle economics from the baja california revolution of Mexico where not all resources are correctly improved.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play Mexico on Saharan Routes Map, and age up and revolt to Baja California
  2. let an opponent capture one of the gaia trade routes and change the resource to gold
  3. while that trade route is captured, get the home city shipment team trickle economics
    <I imagine since United States can obtain this card too, the bug may exist with them as well>
  4. now capture the aforementioned trade route. Observe that all the resources are improved by 60%, but not the one your opponent toggled. See the attached image.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Expect all resources to be improved by 60%. I would guess the bug is due to a player’s resource selection being saved?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Hi @frankwithlaughs !

We could not reproduce your issue, do you have a video or a recorded game?

Thanks!