[Scenario Editor] 2 attributes about projectile didn't work

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.61951.08647032
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

I’ve tested several “Attributes” ─of effect “Modify Attribute”─ what added on this DLC update. Then I found that “Projectile Hit Mode” and “Projectile Vanish Mode” didn’t work.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Everytime when I test or play scenario.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

1. Add effects what modifying 2p’s HC accuracy / attack dispersion / projectile ID and changing 2p’s 676 projectile arc / projectile hit mode / projectile vanish mode.

1. Test or Play the Scenario.

mfffg

1. And the result is this. 676 can’t penetrate Condottiero! Sheep is totally safe!

※ And also I tested with Heavy Scorpion’s Projectile. For making projectile unable to penetrate this time.

It didn’t work too.

mrhsb

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

People who make custom scenario can control projectile penetrability for making more things about Micros.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

Yes, I did.

1 Like

can you try this in datamod see if it works? is this a scenario only issue?

It’s only about “Trigger” problem. When I tested this with my local data mod, it worked well.
datamodded

1 Like

cooked horse steak x20

We are now tracking this issue on our side, thank you for the report.

@aoescout @IkoKnight8151

I also tested thist in datamod, it also does not work not just in scenario but also in datamod.

using a custom technology/effect to modify +/-, or set attribute of self or enemy unit on projectile “hit mode” and “vanish mode” doesn’t work, not only that attribute 32 “collision z height” also doesn’t work. please fix for both datamod and scenarios. ty!