- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.44834.0 6148570
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
Change Technology Cost Trigger in the Scenario Editor changes the cost of the specified technology for ALL the players instead of just the source player.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Create a new scenario in the editor.
- Add a new trigger
- Add a new effect and set it up as follows:
Effects_List: Change Technology Cost Source_Player: 1 Technologies: Loom Food: 50 Wood: -1 Gold: -1 Stone: -1
- Place down a Town Centre for Players 1 and 2
- Test the scenario
- Check the cost of Loom for Player 1. It should be 50 Food
- Now switch Point of Views to Player 2 (the default hotkey to do this is
- Check the cost of Loom for Player 2. It is also 50 Food while it should actually be 50 Gold
This trigger should change the cost of the technology
Loom for only
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Uploading scenario files is not allowed.