These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- **GAME BUILD #: According to Main Menü 101.101.50700.0 7006804
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
Trebuchet does have the Towncenter Symbol as Object Icon (I didn’t change it)
Trebuchet (Packed) does not have any Object Icon (I didn’t change it)
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Create a Trigger as seen in the Screenshot and make sure it fires
- Watch the Display Instruction on Screen
- See that the Editor Preview of the Object Icon is correct
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I expected to see the corresponding Object Icons
Which according to AGE is Icon number
28 for Trebuchet
29 for Trebuchet (Packed)
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
- Not required for this bug