These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: ######
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
It seems like the “Play Sound” function in the scenario editor doesn’t seem to be working anymore since the last patch. Is there something up? Can anyone advise.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.