Operating System: Windows 10 1909
Game just randomly freezes. You can chat but the screen would be locked and frozen. You cannot also hear audio and eveyrthing is still frame.
No clue, happens very randomly to me and also two of my other friends at totally random moments in game. You cannot do anything, just Alt+F4
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
Same had occur to me at this moment.
Can you please set the file to shared so it can be accessed by the team? Thank you! =)
Just wanted to say i really appreciate the level of communication and response you have been having in the last few days. It’s good you let us know what are you working on. Way to go!
Here you go.
I also added another game from a friend whos screen froze exactly around min 6, we were on discord as well and he said his game was just stuck and couldnt do anything, pretty much exactly like mine earlier today. So now you guys have 2 save games to check.
This issue is wide spread, you can see comments on aoe2.net where people are reporting the exact “freeze” or “stuck” issue. This patch didnt resolve this. I would say this is about 20 - 30 % chance of this happening. (I had it about 3 times in 10 games)
My friends PC are as follows:
Intel i3 7th gen
Some graphic card
8 GB ram
Ps. Two new bugs:
I am unable to join most 3 v 3 and 4 v 4 Ranked Team games
Now, within 7-8 mins, the game freezes, can see the map freely, but the game has frozen
This has happened three times nowUploading: Aoe2DE Freeze.png… 2020-06-03T21:00:00Z
Thank you for the additional information; I’ve passed it all along to the team.
Thanks a lot! Hope it helps.
I experienced a frozen game for the second time today. It was a 4v4 ranked game and in early castle age someone paused the game. After a minute or two he chatted to ready us to continue, but when he unpaused, my game kept frozen just like the pause was still on.
I think I mentioned it before, but here again some characteristics:
- Game time didn’t progress upon someone else unpausing the game.
- Still worked: panning, clicking units, giving commands, music, sounds, menus.
- I could enter chat messages that appeared in the chat feed, but no messages are received from other players at all.
- I clicked the pause button a few times. Upon each click nothing changed (no pause text on the middle of the screen) and with each click came a message “You have X pauses left” where X was 1 lower for each click. I would expect X to decrement by one for each 2 clicks since you normally pause and then unpause. I conclude that the pause command is processed but changing the game state fails.
- I exited the game normally using the menu, but a while later my ELO was 9 points lower.
I can’t play TG anymore. Game freezes every single game. Please, solve this issue ASAP! thanks
Since yesterday the game is literally not playable anymore.
Every single game (I tried like 10 today) either my screen freezes or someone else from my team / or enemy drops out.
This needs to be fixed asap, because literally every game is wasted!
This problem has been well over a month now. I’m quite surprised how this problem has affected so many people and has lasted this long. This is really affected so many people and their experience with this game. Happens even when I play westeu servers with 200 ping
Still a regular problem on the Brazil server exclusivly for anyone I know
They had to update Age of Mythology. Then they do not care about the much larger AOE2 community…