Season One patch is awesome!

Loving the update, mostly been buried in custom games with Nomad and MegaRandom. :smiley:

4 Likes

Wow so many new maps and modsā€¦ I was stucked for about 5 minutes in the custom game lobby to understand all that kind of new stuff. I have tried castle blood automatic mod 4vs4, wow was a blast, never tried before. Very funny!
Also tried a random one in rim ring map with double villager production! Epic

5 Likes

Seems like someone havenā€™t seen how is the game now .

Go on! Download and test it again ! If you donā€™t like it , well itā€™s a shame .

Rlly? Running really god for me

What are your specs?

1 Like

Yep , I truly agree on that

But you dont remneber that a bad experience keeps inside forever so its understandable. The game wasnā€™t the best thing and the lack of better civ design and game pacing are still there.

I know game isnt full developed but at current state game give me some epic fights that I am looking for. Right direction devs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Enjoying the new season but matchmaking has been super bugged for me today. Had a desync error, sometimes a QM has no countdown, canā€™t quit games properly, people dropping from games, etc.

Theyā€™ve finally added the only major thing the game neededā€¦content.

1 Like

Modsā€¦ :wink:

Iā€™m really enjoying the custom hotkeys. However, some of my custom hotkeys appear to interfere with the normal function of the game (eg customizing typing V twice for idle villagers will also cause whatever units you had selected to stand ground).

so the current hotkeys are bugged or imcompleteā€¦

Thatā€™s related to Grid Hotkeys. If you want to use V for something other than the grid, you should remap the grid hotkey elsewhere.

4 Likes

Yup. This. I just had to remap hotkeys so they didnā€™t interfere with grid keys.

wrong the game is facked up now ā€¦cant join a custom game because they all have wrenches on themā€¦it ruined the game ā€¦there was no need for this ā€¦cant join a lobby match because i dont have 20000000 separate mods installed ā€¦

mods are installed automatically when you enter the game!

1 Like

Then my game ainā€™t working right

I donā€™t care anymore Iā€™m gonna quit I canā€™t win the game is not even any fun I donā€™t even have fun matches I get crushed and beat every single game I donā€™t have a chance it feels like Iā€™m playing professional gamers Iā€™m not gonna pay anymore money to Microsoft and Iā€™m not gonna buy ultimate pass anymore they can keep their $15

1 Like

This update is really good, thereā€™s nothing wrong with it except the slowness. I expect future updates to be of this level, but if possible, hopefully we can wait a bit shorter.

3 Likes

Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jeeze coming to the game forums to tell people how you donā€™t like the game is like going to a pizza restaurant and exclaiming you donā€™t like the pizza

2 Likes