SEIGE NEEDS TO GO TO OP

SEIGE IN THIS GAME IS STILL TO OP NEEDS SOME HEAVY NERFS IN DAMAGE AND RANGE OR GET RID OF ALL SEIGE WEPAONS BUT RAMS AND TOWERS. I AM TIRED OF SEIGE IS RUNNING THIS GAME. DEVS NERF SIEGE OR GET RID OF IT OUT OF THE GAME.THIS GAME IS NOT FUN WITH IT IN THE GAME HOW OP IT IS NOTHING LAST.U GUYS NERF WALLS BUT NOT THE DAMGE.

1 Like

EXCEPT FOR CHINESE SIEGE. THAT IS PERFECTLY BALANCED AND NEEDS ONLY BUFFS.

2 Likes

idk i think its pretty good now. trebs might be a little strong but thats about it

Yeah. it’s boring af but somehow most players want tanks with homing missiles that don’t kill your own units.

I kind of accepted that this game is weird and you can only kill siege with more siege…

The only thing i really hate is that mass elephants can’t kill siege like in aoe2.

i played some competitives matches and honestly siege is really in a good spot now BUT chinese NOB needs some nerf agaisnt buildings lol

well actually horseman are actually good for once doing this job.

I swear, siege having no friendly fire is the biggest mistake. Like man, I’m tired of seeing guys with 7 mangonels and spears… What the hell am I supposed to do? Spam culverins like they don’t cost 1k resources?

Siege needs friendly fire ASAP, and a MUCH slower arm-disarm time.

3 Likes

Making siege units cost 5 population instead of 3 might be the way to go here. That way if you have a massive amount of siege you won’t be able to have both a strong army to protect it and a strong economy to keep replacing lost units. Right now it feels like you can easily have all three.

2 Likes

Caps lock bro.

(Its on the left of your keyboard)

Also … thanks for some Change Proposal which might help devs. (aka very valuable feedback)

Oh and YES …

Sieges are in the best spot right now since the release

Siege needs to go? Well then Ranged units needs to go also!
And especially heavy cavalry!

This game shud be only MaA, Spears and Horsmen.
Nothing else!

There’s something called Springalds

I was pleasantly surprised by the changes in the new patch. I think it is now much closer to how vulnerable siege is to knights or hussars in aoe2/aoe3 if they finally stop running into a mass with only torches.

I really like this change! Thumbs up to the devs! :+1:

1 Like