Select all Archery Ranges hotkey freezes/crashes game

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.45340.0 6228353
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Pressing the select all archery ranges hotkey can freeze/crash the game in specific situations, I’m not sure whether other select all of specific building hotkeys are affected or not but it seems likely.
Attached is a campaign savegame from the Barbarossa campaign mission 3 where I first noticed the bug and it can be reproduced easily

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Load into save
  2. Go to northeast area with 1 archery range and 3 archery range foundations with one being built by villagers (make sure villagers didn’t finish it yet, if they did reload the save)
  3. Press hotkey to select all archery ranges
  4. Should select the finished archery range and one of the fresh foundations (for me it’s the middle one) which is already weird
  5. Select the archery range foundation that the villagers are building (again make sure villagers haven’t finished building it yet)
  6. Press hotkey to select all archery ranges again
  7. Game freezes and does not recover (waited roughly 10 minutes, nothing happened)

Steps 3+4 aren’t strictly necessary to reproduce the bug (happens whether you perform them or not) but might give some clues as to why this crashes the game (weird selection pattern of select all hotkey)

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Firstly it shouldn’t freeze/crash the game and then it should either select all instances of that building including freshly placed and unfinished foundations or only finished buildings depending on how the select all of building hotkey is supposed to work

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

Immediately before pressing my select all archery ranges hotkey (ctrl + w for me) before it crashes

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)