"Select all Military Buildings" appends buildings to pre-selected units

Game Version:

• Build 101.101.34793.0 4597979
  • Platform Steam

Issue:

When I have units selected (villagers and/or military units), using the “Select all Military Buildings” command appends the military buildings to the units selection, instead of first deselecting these units.

After that, it is for instance not possible to set a common gather point for all these military buildings.
First unselecting any unit (and then using the “Select all Military Buildings” command) works, but is not ideal.

I do not know if this impacts it, but I have “Select all Military Buildings” remapped to “Alt + Space”.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Have units selected (villagers and/or military units),
  2. Use the “Select all Military Buildings” command
  3. You should have units and buildings selected together, as illustrated below

1 Like

got the same issue repeatedly

Cant reproduce it, my select all military buildings is default (CTRL+SHIFT+SPACEBAR)

I still have this bug after Hotfix 35209 (I also tested it with CTRL+SHIFT+SPACEBAR and ALT+SPACEBAR).
Yet, I notice that is does not always happen.
Sometimes, it deselects the units before (as expected), sometimes, the bug described above happens.

The screenshot in my first post was for instance obtained on the first mission of the Barbarossa campaign. I do not think it is possible otherwise to have both units and buildings selected at the same time.

I still have this bug from time to time. Restarting the game helps. I think it is never the first game that is bugged.