These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: v100.12.47581.0 (178653)
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In the Inca deck, several cards are listed as being infinite, despite only being able to send them twice: Jesuit Allies, Mayan Allies, Tupi Allies, and Mapuche Allies
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- open the deck builder for Inca
- look at the Jesuit Allies, Mayan Allies, Tupi Allies, and Mapuche Allies icons
- mouse over them to see the tooltips
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The icons should display “2x” instead of “∞” and the tooltip should say “twice only” instead of “INFINITE times”.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.