Share Photos and Video from Age of Empires at Gamescom 2017

For the duration of Gamescom I will be keeping an eye out for photos and videos about Age of Empires on social media and the web.

If you will be attending the Age of Empires event at Gamescom, please share your photos and videos in this thread as well!

The first one is from Adam Isgreen on Twitter of the Age of Empires booth setup:

Thanks!

New one from @Robeyone on Twitter with a close-up of the Age of Empires booth:

From Gamestar:

Here’s some pictures from the Age of Empires event space:

This is amazing - thank you so much @rhrmn

Wow! They actually went all out on those displays, very nice!

So wish I was there, instead of this Hospital bed. grrrrrr. Good shots @rhrmn

I do not think I can transcribe how much I wanted to be there :s

OH GOD! I was checking social media until my internet connection started to failed… the good thing is that @rhrmn is our reporter, god bless you man! :smiley:

Aaron Greenberg on Twitter

I’m having a super hard time understanding why on that original timeline wall the original 1997 game lists only four civilizations (Egyptian, Greek, Babylonian, Yamato). I am fairly certain that the original, pre-Rise of Rome AoE had 12 initial civilizations (albeit four different architectural styles).

Age of Empires 2 DE
Age of Empires 3 DE

Age of Empires 4 !!!

Sounds like a dream. Microsoft is serious about this…

@“Andy P” said:
I’m having a super hard time understanding why on that original timeline wall the original 1997 game lists only four civilizations (Egyptian, Greek, Babylonian, Yamato). I am fairly certain that the original, pre-Rise of Rome AoE had 12 initial civilizations (albeit four different architectural styles).

I do not know either but with 4 new announced games… Good luck, you are going to need it with all these people…

AOE DE 2017
AOE 2 DE 2021
AOE 3 DE 2027

haha lol

Egyptian, Greek, Babylonian, and Yamato are the 4 architectures. And also they were the main campaigns. Anyone got a full shot of that timeline?

Also that TC, I think Microsoft better start building stuff and collecting food, or they’ll be stuck in that age forever!

@MaharajManSingh said:
Age of Empires 2 DE
Age of Empires 3 DE

Age of Empires 4 !!!

Sounds like a dream. Microsoft is serious about this…

No more Steam, good move Microsoft <3

Like I was listening to William Wallace. Wololo.

@ScaryBoot said:
AOE DE 2017
AOE 2 DE 2021
AOE 3 DE 2027

haha lol

this dates are true?

@UnknownMortal said:

@ScaryBoot said:
AOE DE 2017
AOE 2 DE 2021
AOE 3 DE 2027

haha lol