These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: ######
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I reported something like this before, where I couldn’t even bind shift/control + an extra button (I think), which is now fixed (I’m pretty sure), but I can’t actually use those bindings in game (I know from experience). I can use shift/control with something else, or the special mouse buttons, I just can’t use them together.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Find a mouse with extra buttons, I use a Logitech MX Anywhere S2.
- Bind something to shift + an extra button or control + an extra button (I use select all idle vils and a couple of military formations).
- Try and use those hotkeys in the game.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I expected the hotkeys to work in game.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Can’t really show anything.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.