These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.102.5558.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
When a Group of Monks is selected and they are tasked to pick up a Relic by Shift+Right Clicking the Relic, they sometimes don’t start moving to pick it up.
When They move to Pick up a relic, if you have shift-queued command to move to another location, they stop when one of the monks has picked up the relic.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Select a group of Monks.
- Shift Queue command to pick up a Relic and then move to a location nearby.
- Sometimes the group will not acknowledge the commands at all thus staying where they are.
- Sometimes they move to pick up the Relic but ignore the movement command.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Group of Monks starts to move to pick up the relic, when one of the monk picks up the relic, whole group moves to the location given via shift-queue.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
MONKNORELIC.aoe2spgame (811.9 KB)